Lasagna Grilled Cheese. Nut-free Soy-free Vegan Recipe
- 1 recipe of my Cauliflower alfredo sauce, or use thin cashew cream + herbs +garlic + vinegar
- 1 jar herbed pasta sauce or marinara, store bought or home made. 2 cups.
- 1 recipe Pepita Parmesan or other vegan nut parmesan or just sprinkle nutritional yeast + italian herbs.
- Spinach or greens as needed
- oil as needed
- ⅓ cup finely chopped carrots
- ⅓ cup finely chopped zucchini
- ½ cup pasta sauce
- ½ cup red lentils, washed and drained
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder or ½ tsp onion flakes
- 1 cup water
Make the lentil veggie filling: Add all the ingredients to a pan at medium heat. Cover and cook for 11 to 12 minutes. Mix, Taste and adjust salt and spice. Cook covered for another few minutes if the lentils are not well done. Assemble the sandwich: Spread vegan butter or brush olive oil on the bread slices. Layer alfredo sauce, then spinach. Add the lentil filling and spread to cover the slice. Add pasta sauce, alfredo sauce, salt, pepper. Add some pepita parmesan (optional) or sprinkle nutritional yeast and italian herbs. Add vegan cheese shreds to make it more sticky (optional). Place another slice on top and grill. Serve hot with lots of napkins!
Reviews for Lasagna Grilled Cheese. Nut-free Soy-free Vegan Recipe by Vegan Richa
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.