Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse with Dark Chocolate
- 1 C. Peanuts, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- ½ C. Water
- ¼ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1½ Tbs. Agave
- 1½ Tbs. Maple Syrup
- 1½ Tbs. Creamy Peanut Butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1 Tbs. Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ Tsp. Vanilla Bean Paste or Extract
- 6 Tbs. Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbs. Coconut Oil, melted*
- Sweetener to Taste (I used 15 drops of liquid Stevia)
- Finishing Salt or Sea Salt & Fresh Raspberries for Garnish (optional)
Combine all of the ingredients for the mousse in the bowl of a food processor. Process the mixture for about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl every so often. Portion the mousse into 4 small dishes and place them in the fridge while you prepare the topping. For the chocolate, stir the melted coconut oil and cocoa powder together until no lumps remain. Add the sweetener to taste and stir again. Pour approximately 1½ Tbs. of the chocolate over each dish of mousse and return to the fridge for about 15 minutes to allow the chocolate topping to harden slightly. Sprinkle with finishing salt or sea salt (optional), then place the mousse back in the fridge for at least 30 more minutes until the mousse has chilled and thickened. Top with a fresh raspberry for a pop of color and enjoy!
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse with Dark Chocolate by Pickles & Honey
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.