Cold Cucumber Avocado Soup
- 1 pound organic cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 2 small avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup cold, filtered water
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- small handful fresh dill, chopped
- small handful fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh dill and chives, chopped
- roasted, lightly salted sunflower seeds
Place all of the ingredients, except those reserved for serving, into the blender and blend on high until smooth (about 1 minute). Taste the soup and add more salt and/or pepper if you like. Transfer the soup to a large container and chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving. Serve with a swirl of extra virgin olive oil, a sprinkle of chopped dill and chives, and a few roasted sunflower seeds for crunch.
Reviews for Cold Cucumber Avocado Soup by Pickles & Honey
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.