Green Curry Butternut Squash Bisque
- 2 medium sized butternut squash, or about 3 cups of cooked squash
- 3-6 cups [depending on how thick you like your soup] plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tsp salt, or salt to taste
- 2 heaping tsp Thai Curry Paste, I used this kind (it’s a little blander than other brands):
- sundried tomato and butternut squash bisque
- Curried Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup
- cream cheese potato soup
- Adzuki Bean and Cabbage Soup
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted Beet & Apple Soup
- Roasted Butternut Parsnip Bisque
- Cheezy Polenta with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Falafel
- Capri Tomatoes
Can the world use another Curried Butternut Squash Soup recipe?
Reviews for Green Curry Butternut Squash Bisque by Allyson Kramer
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.