Carrot Cilantro Soup
- 7 large (about 712 g) carrots, (about 4-5 cups sliced)
- water to cover (about 6-8 cups)
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- dash or two coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro, or pureed in blender with a bit of water depending on preference (I loved the tiny pieces of leaves in mine, but the kiddos preferred it with pureed cilantro)
The simplicity of this soup is what makes it so darn delightful. The cilantro imparts a wonderful citrus flavor and pairs well with the dense sweetness of the carrots. Diet type: Vegan
Reviews for Carrot Cilantro Soup by Allyson Kramer
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.