Loaded Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal mixed with 4 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 2 medium sized very ripe bananas, smashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins
- Yeasted Mocha Muffins
- Double Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Cheezy Zucchini Muffins
- Blackberry Cobbler Muffins
- Pineapple Walnut Muffins
- Blueberry Avocado Salsa
- chocolate swirl banana bread
- Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Chip Cookies
As you guys can probably tell by now, I am a huge advocate of muffin making. I bake them often, and many times I like to feature them here on the blog. This is because, in my eyes, muffins may be the world’s most perfect food.
Reviews for Loaded Blueberry Muffins by Allyson Kramer
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.