smokey butternut mac and cheese
- 16 ounces brown rice pasta, macaroni, penne, fusili, shells all work well
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in water at least 3 hours and drained
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups almond milk, to thin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups cooked butternut squash
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups chopped (and de-stemmed) kale
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Pumpkin Alfredo
- Cheezy Zucchini Muffins
- Maitake Fettuccine in Cream Sauce
- Chocolate Cashew Ice Cream Pie
- Gluten-Free Vegan Thanksgiving
- Roasted Beet & Apple Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Falafel
- Leek and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Superbowl Snacks: Buffalo Chickpea Nuggets & Stuffed Jalapenos!
- cream cheese potato soup
This creamy cheesy pasta dish couldn’t be easier; and, it’s pretty tasty too. The sauce, made with cashews and butternut squash, is actually somewhat sweet, which is accented nicely with the addition of smoked paprika, an ingredient that is a must for this particular recipe.
Reviews for smokey butternut mac and cheese by Allyson Kramer
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.