super simple breakfast cereal
- 2/3 cup kasha (roasted buckwheat groats)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon sucanat, coconut sugar, date sugar, or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut (unsweetened)
- Unsweetened almond milk or other nondairy milk for topping
- Maple Nut Granola (Oat-Free)
- sundried tomato and butternut squash bisque
- Spiced Granola Baked Apples
- chocolate swirl banana bread
- Irish-ish Soda Bread
- pumpkin quinoa white bean chili
- pumpkin maple pancakes
- Jeweled Basmati Rice
- Pear and Ginger Ricotta Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Drizzle
- hazelnut burgers with roasted tomatoes and avocado
Cereal isn’t one of those foods that I typically eat–or at least not since high school (back then I used to practically live on cereal); but recently I’ve been on a kick with this particular mix. I often enjoy it on lazy weekends, because it’s a cinch to pull together. To make it even easier, you can double, or triple, or quadruple! the amounts and store it in a sealed airtight container for whenever a hankering for an easy meal strikes.
Reviews for super simple breakfast cereal by Allyson Kramer
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.