tagliatelle with winter greens pesto, sautéed olives, and creminis
- 1 box (12 ounces) gluten-free tagliatelle (Schar brand recommended)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 leaves each (the bigger the better) kale, swiss chard, and collard greens
- 1 medium sized avocado
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon water (or just enough to allow smooth blending)
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans, walnuts or pine nuts
- 1/2 tablespoon additional olive oil
- 2 cups quartered crimini mushrooms
- 1 cup quartered colossal black olives
- Additional dash sea salt
- Squeeze of lemon
If getting more leafy greens into your diet is a new year’s resolution, but salad just isn’t your thing, then this recipe is for you! Packed with kale, collard greens, and Swiss chard, this simple variation of the popular Italian pasta sauce will have you meeting your leafy greens quota effortlessly.
Reviews for tagliatelle with winter greens pesto, sautéed olives, and creminis by Allyson Kramer
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.