Triple Chocolate Avocado Shake
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced and frozen until hard
- 1/2 large banana, peeled, sliced and frozen until hard
- 1 Tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sauce or vegan hot fudge
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk (or other non-dairy chocolate milk)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust flavor/sweetness as needed, adding a bit of agave or stevia for added sweetness, and chocolate sauce for more rich chocolate flavor. Divide between two small glasses, or guzzle the whole thing by yourself.
Reviews for Triple Chocolate Avocado Shake by Minimalist Baker
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.