Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened plain almond milk (DIY recipe)
- 3/4 Tbsp (9 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp (32 g) natural salted peanut butter or almond butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup (or sub coconut sugar, organic brown sugar, or stevia to taste)
- 1/2 cup (45 g) gluten free rolled oats
- Sliced banana, strawberries or raspberries
- Flaxseed meal or additional chia seed
To a mason jar or small bowl add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup (or other sweetener) and stir with a spoon to combine. The peanut butter doesn't need to be completely mixed with the almond milk (doing so leaves swirls of peanut butter to enjoy the next day). Add oats and stir a few more times, then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk. Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours). The next day, open and enjoy as is, or garnish with desired toppings (see options above). Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Overnight Oats by Minimalist Baker
You must be signed in to leave a comment or vote.
No comments yet. Be the first to review.